Gas Energy Systems Team Co.
Electricity is produced with photovoltaic panels and wind turbines.
Wind turnines can be excluded if the amount of wind is not guaranteed.
The electricity produced is stored in batteries banks of:
1. LEAD ACID BATTERIES (long maintenance intervals)
2. SODIUM-NICKEL BATTERIES (standard maintenance intervals)
This is a well proven, integrated and pre-assembled product for quick electrification of off-grid areas (i.e. rural, mountain, …)
It can be used:
- powering of refrigeration units
- continuous energy for small hospitals
- pumping and treatment of well water
- powering of communication stations
- public lighting
- powering of small irrigation pumps
- powering of construction machinery in remote sites
- powering of isolated communities, etc.
Please contact our commercial office -